Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Plan For The Week



I apologize for getting behind, but hopefully there have been some recipes here for you to put some meal plans together over the last week. Here's what I am doing this week because it works for our family schedule and it didn't involve buying a lot of ingredients- this may or may not be particularly helpful to you, but I hope it helps even a little bit. 

Monday- Sloppy Joes (see recipe below) and asparagus (lightly browning an extra pound of turkey meat while I'm at it to save time on Thursday when I make the Taco Bake.)
Tuesday- We have a supper club that will be doing a taco salad bar thingy
Wednesday- Sauteed shrimp, acorn squash & pears in a butter sauce served over basil/garlic polenta and a side salad. I have not come up with this recipe yet, but if it's good, I will post it for next time.
Thursday- Taco Bake (great for creating leftovers)
Friday- Sweet & Spicy Salmon with zucchini chips
Saturday- Sausage & Peppers with goat cheese
Sunday- Leftover Taco Bake (because I work on Sundays and hate to cook)

I'm not creating a grocery list for this because I have a feeling it's too random for y'all. But all the recipes will be on this blog somewhere, if not posted immediately around this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment